Despite the school hols, here’s something a little crazy from Moomykin.
The rules for this meme are easy:
1. Link to the person that tagged you. (done above)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (done here)
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (will do below)
4. Tag someone:
Done no:1, 2. Prob not do no:4. cant think of who to tag, probably LOL Min? Jenn? Kin?
as for no:3 hmmmmm…
1. Chronic Procrastinator… until…
2. Chronic Nester (this is when I get this mad urge to rearrange furniture, sort things, move things etc. This is the one that hubby gets worried about, he comes home and not recognise his house LOL).
3. Stubborn/headstrong/strong willed/opinionated. Im usually determined to do things by myself or despite the naysayers. Sometimes it’s good. Sometimes, well, it’s not so great 🙂 It worked out with being at home with kiddies 😀 I’m also pretty vocal/opinionated, although I’ve toned down a bit since meeting with the hubs, learnt to “suck it up” a bit LOL But as you can tell by my blog, I’m still voicing things out. 🙂
4. Reading etc. If Im reading a book I enjoy or not read before, I “vanish” into the book. You can yell at me etc, I wont be listening. Much to d’s chagrin, j2 has also started this err, quirk. hehe It’s quite annoying I must admit LOL
5. I’m inclined towards buddhism Why I put this here is this bit of info apparently shocks people, cos they do assume that being half English means you just GOTTA be christian. I had this with a NRD officer when I tried to get my IC stamped with buddhist for religion. They refused. I think they can’t decide when I’m a DLL (dan lain-lain) or Chinese, if you follow the father. Not the first time I’d meet those stereotypes. 🙂
6. I volunteer to do things too much. I volunteer for my local residents committee and for the umbrella residents association. I guess partly I get fed up with the attitude of “I will complain a lot but when asked to help, there’s a sudden deathly silence” of so many people. So I go and volunteer. Sometimes I regret it, sometimes I dont 🙂 On the up side, I’ve gotten to know my neighbours better and I like that! We need more of a sense of community these days. Esp with all the crime and other such dodgy things, don’t get me started on all that.
I think d will prob find more quirks/habits etc of mine that can be.. annoying/odd/amusing hehe my mind’s a bit of a blank but whatever it is, I’m a woman of contradictions 🙂 D says it’s both entertaining and annoying a lot of the time 🙂
I need to get the kids back to tidying up the playroom, cos cleaner is here today! and I need to work.. EEEKKKK
so kin, there you go 😛